Feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Rare Black /Black 427 / 435 HP
The builder of this car pasted away eight year ago. She has instilled in me to help her sell her husband’s last
car he restored. The photos I’ve included are from different stages of the 10 year restoration.
*** STATEMENT: The VIN Tag and Engine Stamping Match. ***
We DO NOT HAVE DOCUMENTATION to verified if its a Real Numbers Car or Not. If its a restamped block the quality is
excellent. Other numbers are correct for a BB 427/435 HP Corvette. We are selling the car as a Period Correct 1967
BB Corvette Stingray Coupe.
1. Black/ Black Coupe - paint # 900 Tuxedo Black / # 402 Black Leather
2. Totally restored over a 10 year period. Work done to NCRS Spec.
3. Many original parts rebuilt ( engine, trans, rear) to original specs.
4. Many, Many NOS Parts, A box full of receipts to document items.
5. Original Glass, Power Windows, Telescopic Column, Leather Seats.
6. Side Exhaust, Bolt -On -Wheels, Coker Red Line Tires.
7. Body Off Restored, Frame Sand Blasted and painted correct black.
8. Body Sanded to gel coat, sealed and paint with Lacquer Paint.
9. Correct Tri-Carb Unit, Alternator, and Starter.
Just Serviced and ready to Own and Drive. A Truly Rare Car.