For more details email me at: email@example.com .
Model: Boxster Spyder
Transmission Type: Manual
Stereo System: In Dash Pioneer CD, HD Radio, Bluetooth, Navigation, Rear Camera
Options & Add Ons:
Sport Exhaust System
Bi-Xenon w/Dynam Corner Sys
Sound Package Plus
Automatic Climate Control
Sport Chromo Pkg w/out PCM
Two keys and owners manual included
1. Porsche leather sport bucket seats installed by the dealer shortly after original purchase.
2. Pioneer in dash screen installed. Adds a microphone (in visor), HD radio, rear view camera (above license plate), bluetooth, CD reader, phone hookup (in front of shifter) and navigation.
3. Covercraft outdoor car cover included.
Maintenance & Repairs:
1. Both of the 10k and 20k service checkups done by Porsche dealers.
2. Due to normal wear and tear, I had minor scratches on the front bumper and right rims buffed out. I also replaced the scratch guards underneath the front bumper on each side. There is no longer any visible scratching. The car looks great, and this ~$1, 500 cleanup was completed in June 2016.
3. Battery replaced May 2016.
4. I had the windshield replaced with an official Porsche windshield after a rock hit the original.